Sounds / looks good!
Jon is loving the “meat in bread” things I’m making. It is literally just a bread roll with meat and other fillings inside it. Here’s how to make one!
- 500g flour and raising agents
- 300g steak
- 200g butternut squash
- 1 small onion
- 1 egg
- 5tsp sugar
- 2tsp salt
- 2tsp pepper
- water as needed
- mixing bowl and fork or whisk
- greased, floured or nonstick baking tray
- Mix the flour, sugar, 1tsp salt, 1tsp pepper and egg together.
- Add water while mixing until a firm, smooth dough is formed.
- Leave to prove.
- Peel and prep the squash and onion.
- Chop the beef, squash and onion. Mix with the remaining salt and pepper.
- Divide the flour into quarters. Roll into small balls and gently pull to stretch out, like pizza dough.
- Place a quarter of the meat and veg into each disc. Fold the disk around it. Be sure to…
View original post 44 more words